Residential & Commercial Roof Repair Services
Klein Roofing is a full-service roofing contractor that has been serving the Florida Panhandle since 2008. Our highly-trained roofing professionals are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service and the best roofing solutions for your home or business. We provide a wide range of roofing services in Pensacola, including roof repair, emergency roof repair, storm damage repairs, and roof maintenance.
There are a variety of factors that can cause roof leaks, including missing or damaged roofing materials, improper installation, storm damage, or issues with the roof's internal structure. If you notice a leak in your roof, it's important to address the issue as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your home or business.
What Are the Signs of a Leaking Roof?
A leaking roof can be difficult to spot, especially if the leak is small. However, there are several common signs that you may have a roof leak, including:
- Dark spots on your ceiling
- Water stains on your ceiling or walls
- Mold or mildew growth
- Sagging roofline
- Cracked or missing shingles
- Puddles in your attic
- Poor insulation
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to call a professional roofer to inspect your roof and repair any damage as soon as possible to prevent further issues.
1. 5-Star Customer ServiceOur customer service team can help determine the best roofing solution for your home or business.
2. High-Quality Workmanship
Klein Roofing offers the best quality roofing services for families & businesses.
3. 14+ Years in Business
Klein Roofing has been providing quality commercial & residential roofing services since 2008.
4. Skilled & Educated TechniciansOur roofers are certified & trained to provide expert service for your roof.
Roof repairs may not be possible or feasibly in some situations. While roof replacement is an expensive project, it's important to know when it's time to replace your roof and not delay what truly needs to be done.
There are several signs that your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan and will need to be replaced soon, including:
- Age of Your Roof: Most roofs last between 20 to 25 years. If your roof is nearing this age or has surpassed it, it may need replacement.
- Roof Shingles: If your roof shingles are curling, buckling, damaged or missing, it's a clear indication you may need a new roof.
- Roof Valleys: If shingles are missing in this area or the flashing is damaged, a new roof might be required as water can penetrate causing leaks.
- Chimney Flashing: If your roof's flashing consists of roof cement or tar, it may need to be replaced with a long-term, water-tight fitting, which is a metal flashing system.
- Shingle Granules in the Gutters: Check your gutters to see if they are loaded up with shingle granules. Roofs tend to lose more granules toward the end of their life cycle.
- Daylight Through the Roof Boards: If you notice any light coming through the roof boards when you’re in the attic, this might indicate a need for roof replacement.
- Roof Sagging: A sagging roof is a big indication of a structural issue and probably means that you need a new roof.
“Klein Roofing was very professional and quick! From the beginning with the tear-down, all the way to the end with clean-up.”Luis L.
“Perhaps the best roofing company I have ever seen.”Dante D.
“After all was said and done, they finished the job so quick without leaving a trace behind. 10/10 would recommend!”Nicholas A.
“If you need a new roof, Klein Roofing is the company to call. They were professional, respectful, and had great prices.”Michelle R.
“I’ve never been happier with the quality and the way my roof looks now!”Anthony D.
“They left my roof looking better than it did 20 years ago when I first got the house!”Helen D.
If you need roof repair in Pensacola, you need Klein Roofing. Give us a call today at (850) 407-6163 to request a free estimate. We're available 24/7 in case of roofing emergencies!