Roofing Experts in Escambia County
At Klein Roofing, we're committed to providing our customers with the highest quality roofing systems in the industry. As such, we highly recommend having your roof inspected on a regular basis. Our team is comprised of some of the most experienced roofing inspectors in Pensacola, FL, and we will provide you with a thorough and detailed report of any issues we find.
If you're looking for a reliable roofing inspection in the Pensacola area, contact our team at (850) 407-6163 for a free estimate!
The frequency with which you should have your roof inspected depends on several factors, including the age of your roof and the type of roofing material you have. As a general rule of thumb, it's a good idea to have your roof inspected once a year.
1. 5-Star Customer ServiceOur customer service team can help determine the best roofing solution for your home or business.
2. High-Quality Workmanship
Klein Roofing offers the best quality roofing services for families & businesses.
3. 14+ Years in Business
Klein Roofing has been providing quality commercial & residential roofing services since 2008.
4. Skilled & Educated TechniciansOur roofers are certified & trained to provide expert service for your roof.
When it comes to roofing, no one wants to think about failure. However, it's important to be aware of any issues with your roof so that you can take action before it becomes a more serious problem. A roof inspection can help you identify and resolve potential issues before they cause significant damage to your property.
Roof inspections can help you find issues with:
- Attic moisture: The single biggest cause of damage to a roof is moisture. When there is water or moisture buildup in the attic, it can cause mold and mildew to form. This mold and mildew can then make its way down to the interior of your home, causing significant damage.
- Leakage: If there is a hole in your roof, it's important to find it as soon as possible. Even small leaks can cause significant damage if they go undetected for too long. The most common type of leak is water damage to your ceilings and walls.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is what helps keep water from getting in through the seams of your roofing system. If this flashing is damaged, water will find its way into your attic and cause significant damage to your property.
- Improper ventilation: If your attic is not properly ventilated, it can cause your shingles to become weak and brittle. This can lead to your shingles becoming damaged and your roof becoming susceptible to damage.
When you work with our Pensacola roofers, you can be sure that we will provide you with an honest and detailed report of any issues we find. We want you to be aware of any potential problems so that you can take action before they escalate into something more serious.
“Klein Roofing was very professional and quick! From the beginning with the tear-down, all the way to the end with clean-up.”Luis L.
“I will be recommending these guys to all my friends and family.”Ryan L.
“This company was so friendly and helpful!”Julie D.
“I’ve never been happier with the quality and the way my roof looks now!”Anthony D.
“We had an excellent experience with Klein Roofing!”Tom N.
“If you need a new roof, Klein Roofing is the company to call. They were professional, respectful, and had great prices.”Michelle R.
If you're looking for a reliable roofing inspection in Pensacola, look no further than Klein Roofing. Our qualified team provides inspections for both residential and commercial roofs. Whether your roof is sloped or flat, shingled or tiled, you can count on our experts for thorough services and honest advice.