Klein Roofing offers a full range of roofing solutions for commercial and residential properties in South-Central Texas. Since our founding, we’ve established ourselves as a reliable and professional roofing business that people can count on for durable roofs.
Our San Antonio roofers have years of experience providing all types of roofing services, including:
- Roof repair
- Roof installation
- Roof replacement and reroofing
- Roof inspections
- Metal roofing
- Gutter services
- Residential roofing
- Commercial roofing
5-Star Customer ServiceOur customer service team can help determine the best roofing solution for your home or business.
Klein Roofing offers the best quality roofing services for families & businesses.
14+ Years in Business
Klein Roofing has been providing quality commercial & residential roofing services since 2008.
Skilled & Educated TechniciansOur roofers are certified & trained to provide expert service for your roof.
The Benefits of a Professional Roof Inspection After a Storm
It is important to perform regular checks of your roof for the signs of damage. You can hire the services of a professional for the proper assessment of the roof structure after a storm. If you are working with a professional, you can enjoy several benefits and have your roof inspected thoroughly for different issues.
Here are some of the benefits of getting a professional roof inspection:
- Avoid future issues. You can avoid several issues down the road if you head for a professional roof inspection. For instance, if you identify issues on your roof after a rainstorm, you can repair the damage before the problem worsens. Roof replacement will cost a huge deal of money, so it is important to get a proper inspection done to help extend the life of your roof. Having a professional roof inspection done can save you a lot of money, and it will also give you an idea of how long your roof will last before it needs a replacement.
- Clear debris. It is a common mistake not to clear the debris from your roof. Your roof may be accumulating a lot of fallen leaves and limbs, leading to damage to the roof. It can also increase the greater likelihood of wind damage down the road apart from this. You can clear the debris and protect your roof against wind damage if you have your roof inspected regularly.
- Analyze your roof's stability. Check the roof's stability with the help of an inspection, which includes reviews of the supports around the roof and if they have buckled or are favoring a few specific positions. The stability should be checked if there has been an intense amount of rain, snow, or ice on the surface or if the tree branch or other larger solid body got in the way of the property.
- Review the shingles. Your roofer can review the shingles around your roof. The roofs are assessed based on how strong they are and whether they have broken down or fallen off the base of your roof. A complete check can help see whether those shingles are breaking apart and possibly making it harder for your roof to remain strong.
- Identify hidden issues. Your roof may develop weak spots that cannot be visible to the naked eye over time. But, you need to fix a leak before it can worsen. Hiring the services of a professional for proper instruction is the best idea if you wish to spot those smaller cracks and weaker spots, and you would not wish to end up with full-blown leaks.
- Catch minor damage. Your roof may get damaged due to a fallen tree during a thunderstorm, and it is the kind of incident that leaves a few shingles broken or damaged. Professional roofers have enough experience to spot damaged and loose shingles. So, it makes a lot of sense to hire these professionals to catch the smaller damages quickly.
- Check the insulation. The insulation around the surface is also checked. The insulation can be damaging as the body of the roof is exposed to the storm. The roofer team can help you check out the type of damage that impacted on the insulation, making things worse. The insulation has to be monitored to check whether it is covered well enough, irrespective of whether you are using fiberglass, foam, or any other compound.
- Save money over time. After a strong storm passes, skipping to hire a professional roof inspection can lead to costly repairs down the lane. Small or hidden issues may not appear like a lot, but they can surely bring about many issues over time. In reality, if the small repairs go unnoticed, there is a possibility that they can turn into massive issues, which is why professional inspection is done to extend the lifespan of your roof, which will allow you to take necessary actions quickly. The best way to ensure that your roof has a long and healthy lifespan is through preventative maintenance.
Your San Antonio Roof Repair Team
Is your roof missing shingles? Have you noticed water damage on your ceiling or walls indicating a possible roof leak? Has a tree fallen on your house after a strong storm? No matter what type of roof damage you're facing, Klein Roofing has a solution. We're available 24/7 to respond to your home or business and get to work ASAP. When you need roof repair in San Antonio, we can be counted on to provide you with honest advice, clear solutions, and superb workmanship.
We serve customers throughout the greater San Antonio area, including:
How Can You Make Your Roof Last Longer?
Extending the lifespan of a roof begins with proper maintenance and inspections. Cleaning the gutters regularly and clearing the roof of any debris, such as leaves and sticks, are key ways to preserve the life of a roof. By scheduling regular roofing inspections, homeowners and commercial property managers can become aware of any issues with their roofs and address them before they worsen.
Is it Worth It to Install a Metal Roof in San Antonio?
A metal roof is generally more costly than most other roofing materials. However, the payoff is an aesthetically appealing, energy-efficient, and highly durable roof that is likely to last for up to 60 years or more. When homeowners install metal roofs, it often means they never have to worry about replacing a roof again. San Antonio is a great location to install metal roofing—if you're in the market for a new roof and have questions about whether metal is the right choice for your property, call us today!
Is Roof Damage Covered by Insurance?
Most insurance providers cover roof repairs if the damage is caused by unpreventable factors such as fire, wind, and hail. So, if a roof is damaged after a severe storm – whether it’s caused by a strong wind or a tree toppling onto it – an insurance policy may help cover the cost.
“I’ve never been happier with the quality and the way my roof looks now!”Anthony D.
“They left my roof looking better than it did 20 years ago when I first got the house!”Helen D.
“Klein Roofing was courteous and professional and got the job done fast. If you have any roofing needs, I highly recommend this company!”Felicia H.
“This company was so friendly and helpful!”Julie D.
“We had an excellent experience with Klein Roofing!”Tom N.
“After all was said and done, they finished the job so quick without leaving a trace behind. 10/10 would recommend!”Nicholas A.
Take the first step towards repairing or replacing your roof by scheduling an initial inspection with our San Antonio roofing company. For your peace of mind, we are fully licensed, insured, and certified by the top brands in roofing, and as such we possess the knowledge to work with a variety of quality roofing materials in exact accordance with manufacturer specifications. Check out our reviews to read what people all throughout Texas are saying about their experience with our company!