Year in and year out, your roof takes a beating from the elements and stays standing firm—until it no longer can. As time goes by, roofs begin to wear and weaken, which can result in frequent costly repairs. If your roof is outdated or constantly having problems, it may be wise to replace it completely. For a big project such as this, it’s important to choose the right roofing company wisely. That’s where Klein Roofing can help with our high-quality roof replacement and reroofing services.
Our roof replacement experts are highly knowledgeable, extensively trained, and have decades of experience replacing roofs for both residential and commercial properties. Unlike other roofing contractors you may come across, we deal with our customers with courtesy and professionalism. Our goal is to make the process of getting a new roof as easy and hassle free as possible. If you want reroofing done right, make the right choice by giving us a call.
It can be difficult to determine when your roof is beyond repair or has reached the end of its life without a professional to examine your roof and assess the damage to it. This is why it’s important to schedule a roof inspection the moment you notice that something is amiss. By delaying this process, you could set yourself up for bigger problems down the road.
Consider getting a new roof if you notice the following problems:
- Your roof is over 20 years old
- Your roof is sagging
- Mold or moss growth
- Curling or buckling shingles
- Interior water damage
- Multiple leaky spots
- Severe storm damage
1. 5-Star Customer ServiceOur customer service team can help determine the best roofing solution for your home or business.
2. High-Quality Workmanship
Klein Roofing offers the best quality roofing services for families & businesses.
3. 14+ Years in Business
Klein Roofing has been providing quality commercial & residential roofing services since 2008.
4. Skilled & Educated TechniciansOur roofers are certified & trained to provide expert service for your roof.
Roof replacement is a significant investment, so unless you really have to do it and have the budget for it, we would advise against such an option. When your roof has minor cosmetic or structural damage, entirely replacing your roof isn’t always necessary. Instead, you can reroof your home or building. Reroofing is a process of replacing your roof that involves keeping your old roof and adding a layer of shingles on top at a fraction of the price of building a new roof from scratch. Because there’s no tearing off the old roof, this is a quicker and cheaper way of addressing the damage.
- Boosting your property value and curb appeal: If you are looking to put your property on the market, a new roof can greatly increase its value. We can reroof your home so it looks even better than the original. The upgrade may attract a lot of buyers so you can sell high.
- More cost effective: Since there’s no need to tear off old shingles, reroofing is a much more budget-friendly option over a full roof replacement.
- Money savings on repairs: Reroofing addresses many common issues like water leaks and prevents minor issues from growing into major problems. If you’ve had to have a roofer come often to make fixes, reroofing can put a stop to these costly visits and make maintenance less of a hassle.
- Savings on time: Reroofing can be performed much quicker than a complete roof replacement which can be convenient for those that wish to minimize disruption to their normal day-to-day living. For a reputable roofing company like Klein Roofing, this can be completed in the span of a single day.
- Long-lasting results: The average lifespan of a newly installed shingle roof is about 25 years. Reroofing looks just as good as a full roof replacement and lasts just as long.
As great as all these benefits of reroofing sound, it is important to note that this option is only feasible for roofs that only have minor issues and are still in relatively good condition. If there is major water damage, mold growth, sagging, rot, or other negative impacts on the structural integrity, reroofing cannot be done. By having one of our specialists visit your property and inspect your roof, we can assess the situation and determine whether reroofing is a viable option or a full replacement is in order.
“Klein Roofing was courteous and professional and got the job done fast. If you have any roofing needs, I highly recommend this company!”Felicia H.
“If you need a new roof, Klein Roofing is the company to call. They were professional, respectful, and had great prices.”Michelle R.
“I’ve never been happier with the quality and the way my roof looks now!”Anthony D.
“They left my roof looking better than it did 20 years ago when I first got the house!”Helen D.
“I will be recommending these guys to all my friends and family.”Ryan L.
“Perhaps the best roofing company I have ever seen.”Dante D.
If you live in Texas or Florida and need your roof replaced, our licensed and certified team would love to help you! We understand that deciding between reroofing or a roof replacement can be difficult, but by having an expert roofer analyze the state of your roof, we can give you some clear answers to bring ease to your decision.