Your Reliable Partner for All Your Roofing Needs
A leaking or otherwise unreliable roof can leave you anxious and unable to relax in your home. If worries about the integrity of your roof are causing you stress, it's time to make a call to Klein Roofing. We're Austin’s trusted provider of reliable roofing solutions for homeowners and businesses. We offer a wide range of roofing services tailored to your unique needs.
Home and business owners can trust our Austin roofing contractors with:
- Comprehensive roof inspections
- Timely roof repairs
- Professional roof installation
- Roof replacement and re-roofing
- Hail and wind damage repair
- Residential and commercial roofing
- Gutter services
- Assistance with roof insurance claims
If you’re ready to ensure your home or business is protected with a quality roof, don’t hesitate to contact the team at Klein Roofing today. Our Austin roofing contractors are prepared to handle all your roofing needs swiftly and efficiently.
Getting your roof problems fixed has never been this hassle-free! Contact Klein Roofing at (888) 828-5630 or connect with us online for prompt and efficient solutions.
A full roof replacement involves stripping off all the old roofing materials to expose the roof deck. We then attach an underlayment to shield it from water and other elements, followed by placing new shingles on top. This gives you a brand-new roof designed to last for many years. Reroofing can be a cost-effective solution to refresh the look of an aging roof. Unlike roof replacement, which entails removing all current roofing materials, reroofing simply adds a layer of shingles over the existing ones. However, while it's more costly upfront, a full roof replacement often proves more economical in the long run as it allows us to address underlying issues such as water damage early on.
Knowing when to replace your roof can save you from potential future issues. Here's a general guideline for when roofs typically need replacement:
- Composite shingles: 12-20 years
- Asphalt shingles: 15-30 years
- Wooden shakes: 20-25 years
- Rubber roofing: 30-50 years
- Metal roofing: 50-75 years
- Clay tile roofs: 75-100 years
Replacement isn't your only option when your shingle roof begins to show signs of wear and tear. Reroofing can breathe new life into your roof at a fraction of the cost. However, reroofing is suitable only if your roof has a single layer of shingles. Roofs that have already been reroofed or have major issues like rot or sagging require a full replacement.
A sturdy, well-maintained roof is crucial to the safety and value of your home. However, over time, even the most robust roofs can start to show signs of wear and tear. Here are the top five signs that it might be time to consider getting a new roof.
- Age of Your Roof: Most experts agree that a typical roof will last between 20-25 years. If your roof is within this age range, it may be time to consider a replacement, especially if it was installed over another layer of shingles and it is now worn out.
- Shingle Issues: Look for shingles that are buckling, curling, or blistering, as these indicate that the shingles are past their life expectancy. Also, missing shingles are another sign of a failing roof.
- Roof Valleys: If your roof shingles are falling apart or missing in this area, it's a definite sign you may need a new roof. Rain and snow flow through valleys into gutters; if the valley is compromised, you could be susceptible to roof leaks.
- Chimney Flashing: If your flashing consists of roof cement or tar, it may need to be replaced with a long-term, water-tight fitting, which would be a metal flashing system.
- Granules in the Gutters: Check your gutters to see if they are loaded up with shingle granules. Roofs tend to lose more granules toward the end of their life cycle. Inconsistent or darker color on some parts of the roof is another sign the granules have worn away.
Remember, your roof is your home's first line of defense against various weather elements. If it's showing any of these signs, it's best to seek professional help immediately to prevent further damage.
“Klein Roofing was courteous and professional and got the job done fast. If you have any roofing needs, I highly recommend this company!”Felicia H.
“I will be recommending these guys to all my friends and family.”Ryan L.
“After all was said and done, they finished the job so quick without leaving a trace behind. 10/10 would recommend!”Nicholas A.
“Klein Roofing was very professional and quick! From the beginning with the tear-down, all the way to the end with clean-up.”Luis L.
“They left my roof looking better than it did 20 years ago when I first got the house!”Helen D.
“We had an excellent experience with Klein Roofing!”Tom N.