Constructing New Roofs for Residential & Commercial Customers in Florida & Texas
As time passes, continued exposure to the elements and unpredictable storms can create significant deterioration of your roof to the point that it eventually wears out completely. If your roof is on its last legs or you wish to upgrade to a new durable roof, it’s important to hire a qualified roofing team. For such a major roof installation project, you can trust Klein Roofing to execute the job with skill and confidence.
Our team of licensed specialists has master certifications with leading roof manufacturers like Carlisle, Duro-Last, and GAF and has served thousands of customers since 2008. Our roof installers take immense pride in offering our customers flexible, budget-friendly options to make the entire installation process as stress-free as possible. Take a look at our online reviews and you’ll see why we’re the go-to roofers for many and should be for you too.
1. 5-Star Customer ServiceOur customer service team can help determine the best roofing solution for your home or business.
2. High-Quality Workmanship
Klein Roofing offers the best quality roofing services for families & businesses.
3. 14+ Years in Business
Klein Roofing has been providing quality commercial & residential roofing services since 2008.
4. Skilled & Educated TechniciansOur roofers are certified & trained to provide expert service for your roof.
Roofs are designed to last a long time, but that’s only if it’s well maintained and hasn’t been significantly impacted by storms. Extreme weather conditions can reduce its lifespan and make it more likely for your roof to fail on you. You don’t want things to get to the point where damage shows inside your home or building. That’s why it’s important to keep a close eye on your roof and observe it regularly for signs of vulnerability.
Some common signs to watch out for include:
- Your roof is over 25 years old: Depending on the material your roof was made with, it can last 30 years or longer. But that’s under ideal weather conditions, which isn’t the case. Around that 25-year mark, you should have a professional take a look at your roof to assess its condition. If it’s not holding up well, has serious fading, missing shingles, leaks, and wear, it may be time to upgrade.
- Bad weather has taken its toll: While roofs are built to take a beating, the brutal impact of hurricanes or hail and wind can result in severely damaged shingles and other flaws which can weaken your roof structure. If your roof barely survived the last storm season, you don’t want to take your chances next time inclement weather is approaching.
- Your roof is leaking: Leaking is one of the most obvious signs your roof’s days are numbered. While a leak in an isolated area can be patched up and repaired easily, if there are multiple leaks scattered around the roof system, it may be time for a new roof entirely.
- Mold and mildew growth: A leaky roof is especially problematic when rain is on the forecast, as it means that water will seep into your roofing system and cause moisture issues. Moisture, of course, is a breeding ground for mold, moss, algae, and mildew which spreads and worsens as time passes.
- Your roof is sagging: A roof is supposed to stand tall and firm. If it’s doing the opposite by looking like it’s curved or dipping, a new installation may be the best remedy. Not only does a sagging roof look bad, it can be potentially dangerous.
- Your energy bills are high: If you are noticing rising costs of energy without a dramatic change in your habits, the culprit may be your poorly insulated roof. Installing a new roof can help reduce your monthly energy bill due to its increased efficiency and better insulation.
When you’re on the market for a new roof, you’ll be happy to know that there are more options than ever before when it comes to the material and style you can choose. Often so much so, that it can be overwhelming to decide. Not to worry, because our experienced roof installation team can be your guide and walk you through your options. We can provide you with expert advice based on your needs, preferences, and budget.
We can install the following roof types:
Asphalt Shingle Roofs
One of the most common options for homes, asphalt shingles are durable, easy to install, and more affordable than most other roof materials.
Often thought of as only for commercial properties, metal roofs are growing in popularity as an option for residences because of their longevity, durability, and energy efficiency.
Made from natural stones derived from sedimentary rocks, slate is a material that is considered high end but is sought after because of its beauty, nearly 100-year lifespan, and resistance to mold and fire damage.
Roofs made from concrete or clay tile look gorgeous and are highly customizable. Choose this if you wish to have a sustainable, weather resistant, and energy-efficient roof upgrade.
Cedar Shake Roofs
Looking for a classical-looking roof that will stand out in the neighborhood? Cedar shake roofs use natural wood and are a great option if you want a combination of durability, energy efficiency, and improved aesthetics.
“Klein Roofing was very professional and quick! From the beginning with the tear-down, all the way to the end with clean-up.”Luis L.
“This company was so friendly and helpful!”Julie D.
“If you need a new roof, Klein Roofing is the company to call. They were professional, respectful, and had great prices.”Michelle R.
“I will be recommending these guys to all my friends and family.”Ryan L.
“I’ve never been happier with the quality and the way my roof looks now!”Anthony D.
“After all was said and done, they finished the job so quick without leaving a trace behind. 10/10 would recommend!”Nicholas A.
At Klein Roofing, we understand that a new roof is a big investment, and that is why we go above and beyond to make your new roof worth every penny. Our primary goal with all of our roofing services is to exceed your expectations. From the thousands of satisfied customers in our portfolio, it’s safe to say that we are confident we can achieve that for you if you choose to work with us. Let us help you plan a successful new roof installation today.