Your roof is the first line of defense for your residential or commercial property against natural disasters. While roofs are built to take a lot of abuse and still stand firm, powerful and unpredictable hurricanes can often be too much to withstand. Being in an area most affected by hurricanes makes it crucial to have a reliable roofing team to provide effective solutions following a storm.
Klein Roofing provides extensive repairs and replacements for hurricane-damaged roofs for homes and businesses. Since 2008, we have repaired and replaced thousands of roofs in the area and understand the damage and destruction hurricanes can unleash on homes.
Our knowledgeable technicians can carefully assess the damage following a hurricane or tropical storm and will work with your insurance company during the claims process to ensure you are sufficiently covered for restoration. Following a natural disaster, you need all the help you can get to pick up the pieces; let our team of experts be in your corner and work to get your roof back to normal.
Dial (888) 828-5630 or contact us online to schedule a free inspection and estimate. Our team is ready 24/7 to help you with prompt storm and hurricane damage services.
At Klein Roofing, we have been repairing roofs impacted by hurricanes and storms for over a decade, and our team of technicians has even more years of experience in this regard. We are proud to be an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
Our team has the skills, training, and tools to address storm damages of varying levels of severity. We understand how destructive storms and hurricanes can be and take great pride in helping our local friends and neighbors recover following such disasters.
When you hire us for hurricane damage services, you benefit from:
- 24/7 emergency response: Speed matters when it comes to hurricane damage recovery. If a hurricane has caused sudden damage to your roof, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our team of professionals will mobilize quickly to your property and provide a temporary solution—such as tarping— while arranging the proper repairs to stabilize your structure and restore it to normal. We will also take photos and documentation of the damage for your insurance claims when we arrive.
- Detailed inspections and estimates: When the weather has cleared and it is safe for us to be out on the field, our roofers will conduct a detailed inspection of your roof for any signs of damage or structural problems due to debris, wind, or hail. We will give you a thorough report of our findings and an honest estimate of the repairs so you can make an informed decision.
- High-quality roofing repairs and replacements: Depending on the severity of the hurricane damage, your roof will need to be repaired or replaced. Our licensed experts are preferred roofing contractors that will apply industry-standard roofing techniques and use top-quality materials to ensure your roof will be even better than it was before the storm.
1. 5-Star Customer ServiceOur customer service team can help determine the best roofing solution for your home or business.
2. High-Quality Workmanship
Klein Roofing offers the best quality roofing services for families & businesses.
3. 14+ Years in Business
Klein Roofing has been providing quality commercial & residential roofing services since 2008.
4. Skilled & Educated TechniciansOur roofers are certified & trained to provide expert service for your roof.
When you are facing a hurricane, your top priority is your own safety and the safety of your loved ones or employees. When the storm has passed, it’s time to survey the damage. In some cases, you may be lucky to have your property relatively unscathed, while in other cases your home or business can be severely damaged. Some signs may be obvious to note, while others require a more careful look.
- Shingles and granules on the ground
- Gutter damage
- Fallen trees or debris
- Roof leaks and water damage
- Holes and dents
Not all these signs can be easily seen from the ground, which is why it is a good idea to have a qualified professional take a look at the roof after a hurricane. Our team specializes in inspecting roofs for storm and hurricane damage and will provide you with a detailed report of your roof’s condition and whether a repair or replacement is warranted.
“They left my roof looking better than it did 20 years ago when I first got the house!”Helen D.
“We had an excellent experience with Klein Roofing!”Tom N.
“This company was so friendly and helpful!”Julie D.
“I’ve never been happier with the quality and the way my roof looks now!”Anthony D.
“After all was said and done, they finished the job so quick without leaving a trace behind. 10/10 would recommend!”Nicholas A.
“Klein Roofing was courteous and professional and got the job done fast. If you have any roofing needs, I highly recommend this company!”Felicia H.
Even after the stress and anxiety of a hurricane have subsided, what can often follow is the added frustration of dealing with the complexities of an insurance claim. Insurance companies focus on the least costly solution when it comes to paying out for hurricane damages. It is in your best interest to get the most financial coverage possible when filing a claim, and that’s where we can help.
Klein Roofing is experienced in helping home and business owners file insurance claims and can help you with the process by dealing directly with the insurance company so you can receive the proper settlement amount to get your roof restored without having to pay out-of-pocket. From providing detailed photos and a comprehensive list of damages to the insurance claims agent, we will do our best to ensure you receive a fair payout.