At Klein Roofing, we have everything you need to ensure you have a reliable roof over your head. No matter the cause of a failing roofing system, our Spring roofers have the knowledge and tools necessary to remedy the issue quickly and effectively. We even offer emergency services for situations where the issue can’t wait until tomorrow to be fixed. So don't delay - reach out to our qualified roofing company today for service!
Offering Comprehensive Roofing Services You Can Trust
Roofs play an integral role in protecting both homeowners and businesses alike, so entrusting your roofing needs to qualified professionals is essential Here at Klein Roofing, we offer top-notch services so that our customers can rest easy knowing they are receiving the best workmanship possible. Whether you have a small residential project or a large commercial project, our Spring roofing company has the expertise needed to get the job done right.
We Offer a Full Range of Services, Including:
- Roof replacement and reroofing
- Roof installs
- Roof repairs
- Repairs for wind and hail damage
- Roof inspections
- Gutter installations
- Metal roofing installation
- Roofing insurance claims
How Do I Find a Reliable Roofing Contractor in My Area?
Finding a reliable roofer in your area can be a daunting task, especially when you want to make sure the job is done right. It’s important to take the time to research local contractors and find one that is knowledgeable and equipped to handle whatever roofing project you may have, whether it be a simple repair or more complex replacement. But how do you know who you can trust? Fortunately, there are several steps you can take to ensure that your roofing project will go as smoothly as possible.
Helpful Tips to Finding a Reliable Roofer:
- Research online, checking reviews from previous customers. Look for a roofer who has a solid reputation and positive reviews. Klein Roofing meets this qualification! Our local roofing contractors in Spring are proud to boost exceptional customer reviews through Google My Business.
- Confirm that the roofer you hire has the necessary experience, licensing, and certifications required for the job. This will help ensure that the team you hire is qualified with the necessary training and skills to complete whatever roofing service you need. Klein Roofing is GAF certified, and a Preferred Contractor through Owens Corning so you can rest assured that your roof is in good hands.
- Check what types of roofing the contractor can handle. This is an important item to inquire about, as some roofers may specialize in strictly residential or commercial projects, or only work will specific roofing materials. Our team of roofers offer a range of services for both homes and businesses in the area, including emergency services.
- Find out if the roofer is able to provide a roof inspection prior to starting the work. This will help identify any potential issues beforehand, so you can ensure that the necessary service is completed. At Klein Roofing in Spring, we are proud to offer free roofing inspections so we can best evaluate the condition of your roof prior to starting any work.
Gutter systems are an integral component of a roof. If neglected, your building’s drains and downspouts can clog with leaves or other debris. This leads to an overflow of groundwater, which can result in serious foundation damage and basement flooding. Therefore, if you notice any signs that may indicate your gutters are clogged, be sure to contact our Spring gutter pros right away.
How Can You Tell if Your Gutters Are Clogged?
- The gutters are beginning to sag, collapse, or pull away from the property
- There is water overflowing from the gutters
- The gutters have started to rust
- There are plants, moss, or other vegetation growing within the gutter system
- The siding of your home or business has visible water stains or peeling paint
- There is mold or mildew within the gutters
Redefining the Roofing Services Experience
At Klein Roofing, we offer several services for drainage systems, including full replacements/installations of gutters, fascia, and soffits. If the gutters don’t need to be replaced, we can perform general maintenance and cleaning services to ensure that the drainage system is always running smoothly.
Metal roofing is a durable system that can withstand the harsh weather conditions in Spring, TX. Most metal roofs last for 50+ years before needing repairs or replacement. That’s why this type of roofing is an ideal option for homeowners and businessowners to consider. In fact, metal roofs offer a host of other benefits outside of the material’s durability and longevity.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
- It can help increase the value of your property and improve overall curb appeal
- It is an environmentally friendly roofing option
- It is a lightweight material
- It is energy-efficient
- It is versatile, with a range of styles to choose from
- It is a relatively low maintenance roofing material
At Klein Roofing, we offer a wide variety of metal shingles and metal panels that look like standard roofing. Metal roofs are available in many styles and colors, which makes it easy to find the right look for your roof. Reach out to our roofing team to find out more!
“We had an excellent experience with Klein Roofing!”Tom N.
“They left my roof looking better than it did 20 years ago when I first got the house!”Helen D.
“Klein Roofing was very professional and quick! From the beginning with the tear-down, all the way to the end with clean-up.”Luis L.
“Klein Roofing was courteous and professional and got the job done fast. If you have any roofing needs, I highly recommend this company!”Felicia H.
“I will be recommending these guys to all my friends and family.”Ryan L.
“I’ve never been happier with the quality and the way my roof looks now!”Anthony D.